Thursday 16 December 2010

Take away a top ten tune

Indian
1. Poppadom preach – Madonna
2. I’m your naan – Wham
3. Bhuna round the world and I can’t find my bhaji – Lisa Stansfield
4. Sag aloo – Black Lace
5. Living dall – Cliff Richard
6. Chicken tikka – Abba
7. Jalfrezi nights – Kiss
8. Rice, rice baby – Vanilla Rice
9. Dhansak with tears in my eyes – Ultravox
10. Tears on my pilau – Kylie Minogue

Chinese

1. Spring roll, sweet chariot – Traditional
2. Nothing compares tofu – Sinead O’Connor
3. Prawn toast run – Bruce Springsteen
4. It’s hoi sin – Pet Shop Boys
5. Won ton amera - Joseíto Fernández
6. Satay-day night – Whigfield
7. Bird hoi sin your soul – They might be giants
8. Soy seems to be the hardest word – Elton John
9. This chow mein man – The Smiths
10. Szechuan gone - Rainbow


With thanks to Michaela Bushell

No comments:

Post a Comment